Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WHY are some of us now forced to wear MASKS over our Avatars in an attempt to thwart the fanatical Reporters?

(BTW: For any interested, Masks are currently available in the Yahoo Avatar ';Halloween %26amp; Armed Robbers'; section. Simply ';click'; on EXTRAS, then again on ';Mythology %26amp; Folklore'; to select your own ';Personnae Protection';. Might I also suggest a change of ';Screen Name'; to compliment your ';New Look?!)WHY are some of us now forced to wear MASKS over our Avatars in an attempt to thwart the fanatical Reporters?
Who are You . . . really?





On the other hand, who am i?WHY are some of us now forced to wear MASKS over our Avatars in an attempt to thwart the fanatical Reporters?
I choose not to hide but face the world head on!
ur lame!
I'm entirely to hot to wear a mask.
I'm at the point where I really don't care if I get reported anymore. I am not going anywhere. If I get reported, it just means I'm on the right track.
Masks are for sissies.
Hide?


Bwahahahahaha! Never will The Outspoken One endeavor to hide.
I prefer the ';Golden Calf'; look for today. I will likely change it to something else tomorrow.
Have no idea what you are talking about since nobody is forcing me to do anything.
You do have to ';shed your skin'; from time to time...

No comments:

Post a Comment