Monday, December 21, 2009

How many of you are wearing face masks?

I am actually seeing people walking around with face masks now. We only have 1 case in Orange County, so I think it's a little overboard. What about in your city?How many of you are wearing face masks?
I agree, its a little overboard. I havent seen anybody with a face mask yet. No not wearing a mask, lol..To be honest I'm not too worried about the flu.How many of you are wearing face masks?
haha i also live in orange county i guess.. westminster %26lt;3


but i haven't seen anyone today when i was at the mall with them on.
Hey! I actually just saw somebody wearing a facemask today...I was wondering what was going on. Is there some sort of tribal war taking place?
I'm not, im from NZ and we have a couple of cases but i dont think its that serious yet so i will just wait till then.
haha no ive never seen people walking around with them on??





u mean... like beauty face masks?? to get rida spots and tht??


or face masks as in a mask to hide your face???





confused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment