Friday, December 25, 2009

What's up with these bands wearing masks...?

I'm okay with Slipknot doing it because they pretty much started it unless you want to count GWAR or some band like that, but it pisses me off that there have been two bands that I know of that have done the mask thing. One wore Hockey Masks and the other Animal Masks. Please don't tell me who these two latter bands are because I don't care. Can't they do anything original? (I'm talking masks not make up like Kiss or bands like that.)What's up with these bands wearing masks...?
i think it's some sorta heavy metal band cuz they usually wear masks.They piss me off really bad.What's up with these bands wearing masks...?
actualy slipknot didnt start the mask thing, it was mushroomhead.(they came before slipknot by a year) Report Abuse

dude KIZZ started the mask thing with face paint! then bands like hollywood undead, and Icp followed its the legacy of masked bands, now dont dis the bands man what have they done to you! Report Abuse

yeah, they just dont wanna ruin their lives with publicity. but it also goes with the character of the bands. its all about self expression, stop complaining.
They are either


1. Very ugly


or


2. Think it makes them look more 'scary' or 'cool' or whatever
Hmm, can you play with a mask on?


Well ok then!

No comments:

Post a Comment