Friday, December 25, 2009

Any home made secret masks for better skin? face and body?

im trying to get rid of spots, acne marks. I didnt buy any products in a while...due to the crisis.Any home made secret masks for better skin? face and body?
I don't make masks but I have an at home secret that costs $1.69.





Vinegar. You heard me. Not just any old vinegar though. It has to be plain Japanese Rice Vinegar. You can find this is any old supermarket in the ';condiments'; section.





Vinegar has long been known for it's acidity level. Ranging anywhere from 4-5% acidity. When this is applied to the skin, it actually raises the acidity level in the skin, actually making it impossible for bacteria to form on the skin.





Result? No acne. Vinegar is exceptionally great on body acne, such as the shoulders, chest, and back. The first time I used it the redness was gone and it was much less noticable. Overtime the vinegar clears skin entirely, gets rid of dark spots, red spots and actually prevents any acne from popping up entirely.





How you use it is as follows. Take a bottle mix with half vinegar, half water. You want to dilute it a little bit because it can be a bit harsh if you have sensitive skin. You can even mix a bit of tea tree oil into this mix. Shake it all up so it's all combined. Then use it as you would any other toner. Apply it to a cotton pad and swipe the areas you want to clear up. You don't wash it off. You are going to smell a bit of vinegar but rice vinegar isn't that strong and the smell is gone as soon as it's dried on the skin.





I use this after a shower, after I have exfoliated with a scrubber or sea salt. It's normal to feel a little bit of a sting when it's applied, this is normal.





I assure you I am not crazy in this method, haha. This to date, has been the cheapest and most effective way to combat any body blemishes and you can even use it on the face, however I would further dilute it with 3/4 water and 1/4 vinegar because the face is a bit more sensitive than the body.





I got this secret from the website below. Even though they discuss Apple Cider Vinegar, White Vinegar, Seasoned Vinegar, the one that has the most success and is the best to use is Japanese Rice Vinegar.Any home made secret masks for better skin? face and body?
keep on trying because maybe you have to go to the doctor to find out what is wrong with you and maybe you have the same thing i had but when i went to the doctor they gave me some med and it cured me .

No comments:

Post a Comment