Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get these masks? You may remember them from college drama classes!?

Here is the link for what I'm trying to buy,





http://www.brightqube.com/stock/photos-images/expression-mask-1~BQ100007145





There is a whole set of them out there but I can't find them.


I can't find them in any shops or online anywhere. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated!Does anyone know where I can get these masks? You may remember them from college drama classes!?
i dont recognize your particular mask. the ones i had in college where for neutral mask training so there couldn't be any expression on the mask. just in case i sent a couple of links. i had a bit of trouble locating my neutral mask so i typed in neutral mask in google images and just looked for the right one. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment