Friday, December 25, 2009

How many different masks do you wear or walls do you have built....and why?

There is a saying that people wear masks, a thousand masks,


masks that they are afraid to take off because then people will see them for what they really are or they may be subjected to hurt.


People also build walls for the same reason...How many masks do you wear...........or walls have you built...and how will


you get rid of them?How many different masks do you wear or walls do you have built....and why?
It took some time for me to finally stop wearing those masks, and building walls. There's none now in my life. I am always honest about myself, who and how i am. BUT, i don't share all of myself with all people, if u know what i mean. You just have to start being honest, get ready and prepare yourself too. once u reach the point that u are willing to risk rejection..then you're on your way to cutting loose those masks and walls. Remember though to handle 'honesty' in a responsible way. Be willing to change what's not good about u when people tell u about it. best wishes, pastor's wife. http://mwfrc.blogspot.comHow many different masks do you wear or walls do you have built....and why?
I think that what you really have in mind is how to get that mask off you. When people lived in pain they develop a way to protect themselves from the pain. Thus, they wear masks and built walls to protect themselves. This is the same problem that I have right now, having reach this age alone, I have protected myself from heartaches. The problem is sometimes I come too strong and people mistook it. The key to get rid of them is to trust. Loving isnt easy. You will -- in the course of time-- get hurt -- for sure, but think about the joy it will bring you. Loving is a decision and once you decide to lvoe someone, let your guards down and let him/her probe deeply in your heart. Trusting that he or she will nurture your friendship.
I have worn many masks, but I build no walls. My emotions are always on the table; sometimes to my detriment.
Yes we do wear masks, prob women wear masks more so.. and we build walls usually after being hurt, change comes with time.. and age..

No comments:

Post a Comment