Friday, December 25, 2009

What do face masks actually do?

Hey, I was given this beauty kit as a gift from a friend who's just been to France and she brought it back for me. I've put on the face mask, but I don't know how long I should keep it on since it's all written in French. Do you know how long it should normally be on for?





Also, if you can tell me what a ';Toner'; (that's in English) is you can have the 10 points! Because I honestly don't know...What do face masks actually do?
There are different kinds of face masks.





Toners cleanse the skin and shrink pores. They aren't appropriate for all skin types.





For skin masks, I've seen anywhere from a minute to 10 minutes. It seems to depend on the ingredients (clay to gel) and what you are trying to accomplish.





You can visit your drugstore and check out the skincare line.What do face masks actually do?
face masks they usually clean out and tighten your pores and u should leave them on for about 10 minutes and toner cleans out your face to make your skin evan and toned

No comments:

Post a Comment