Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Face masks,relaxing baths and papmepr day?

I have a inset day tomorrow and want to hae a comlete papmer day , can any body recommend any face masks relaxing batsh or beuty regimes to do!I cant go out and buy anything so any face masks hve to be made naturally from what i have in like nrmal kitchen stuff lol and i have no oats in@) cheers!Face masks,relaxing baths and papmepr day?
egg whites for a face masks is good Face masks,relaxing baths and papmepr day?
Ive tried the rumored 'Miracle Whip facial'. It felt disgusting, but it made my face smoother.





What i use as a facial is avocado mixed with sugar and honey. I use it day and night for about a week and it makes my feel look and feel fresh and renewed.





I recommend the avocado facial, and slap some cucumber slices on your eyes. [:
Yogurt is good for a facial, also banana and honey! - try not to eat it ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment