Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What are some good home remedies for hair masks?

I prefer the oils like olive grape canola. I stay away form the mayonnaise and/or the egg treatments.





The problem for me is the eggs tend to coagulate if the rinsing water is too hot leaving a breakfast of scrambled eggs in your hair.





Apply the oil (olive is my choice but any table oil will do in a pinch) Wrap your head in something like plastic wrap a disposable shower cap etc. Apply heat for about 30 minutes. Then shampoo out. I always add a bit extra of alcohol to my shampoo to strip the excess oil that did not get absorbed by the hair.





Good luck!What are some good home remedies for hair masks?
check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Haircare Recipes


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Hair Fruit Pack


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>What are some good home remedies for hair masks?
olive oil, mayonnaise

No comments:

Post a Comment