Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have very oily skin and often get breakouts on my face. Are there any homeade masks I can use?

The best, cheapest and quickest way to rid yourself of blemishes is... a mask of Milk of Magnesium. Keep the bottle in the refrigerator. If you have a pimple or two just dab it on. Washing your face with Cetafil (at the grocery store), a weekly scrub with damp baking soda, and occassionly use hydrogen peroxide as an astringent works wonders, too. I have been doing this for many years and what a huge difference it has made.I have very oily skin and often get breakouts on my face. Are there any homeade masks I can use?
you can put toothpaste on the breakouts and you can make a mask out of rosemary and water. hope this helpsI have very oily skin and often get breakouts on my face. Are there any homeade masks I can use?
well wat i do is mix crushed cucombers and tomatoes and a little bit of oil
An aspirin mask will help a lot with oily skin. Crush 4-6 reg. uncoated aspirin in a little bit of water (the aspirin will just dissolve when you add the water). Spread on face, wait about 10 mins (or less at first in case you're sensitive) and rinse. You can add a little honey to it for dryer skin.
the oatmeal mask
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Acne masks


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/acne-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment