Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are those hair masks you can buy, good?

The only hair type mask i have used is the Nexxus hair repair. I had color lifted at a salon and it was not done right so i had to go back. the second treament left my hair dried out and split. My friends mom works at a salon in PRico and she told me to go to Walmart and buy this NExxus Hair repair its 13.00 and you use it once every 2 weeks or before you have chemicals applied and it works wonders. so depending on what you need a mask for if its the same prob i had. definately try this.Are those hair masks you can buy, good?
They are indeed :)


If you buy a good quality one !Are those hair masks you can buy, good?
yes. there is a great one called henna hair mask and you can get this for 拢1 at Bodycare or Superdrug. i usually wash my hair lightly towel dry and smother my hair in the stuff. then blast the hairdryer for 5 mins then rinse! this also works with any good conditioner!
yes! Loreal Kerastase mask is very good for dry/limp hair. Usually they stay on for about ten minutes, but I sometimes just leave it in if the hair feels very dry and dont wash it out.





Hope it works for you as well as it does for me.
Yes,


my bald patch is looking great


;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment