Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How many masks have you worn today?

To know this, one is very close.How many masks have you worn today?
I wore a total of four masks today.





I often wear the Clown mask. It's the mask that hides my fear and salty tear drops. I cry from within and not out because of the other masks. I don't want to see their unhappy, disapproving Death masks.





When I look out alone into the sky at night on the Hawaiian beach, I wear my Star of Wishes Mask. I gaze at the shooting stars, and want to be one of them. My Star of Wishes Mask is where I make my wishes upon, and when they are answered, I switch it over to my Iridescent Crescent Moon mask.





My Iridescent Crescent Moon mask is the winking light of the beach on the darkest of night. It's the mask were I light the path of people walking along the beach, so they don't walk into water accidently and get swept away by the ferocious sea current into the pitch black sea below.





The Sun Mask is when I wake up in the morning after a night's slumber. It reminds me that today is the first day of the rest of my life. It is a good Omen saying, I am here to offer very warm embraces. So soak in some sunshine if you can.How many masks have you worn today?
A strange question to be asking in the religious category. . . as religion teaches forgiveness compassion love and humilty. Just be yourself . . .
Only one so far, my Brave face --I have a self inflicted condition which will take some time to disperse.
(Hmm...what is Cosmic up to now?)





I have worn too many to keep count. I plan on wearing many more in the future. I understand the significance of masks and I understand that the mask is not the face. We are, after all, players on the world stage and masks are communication devices. Consider the Native American Shaman. The best masks are all-natural and custom-made in the image of our own uniqueness. I don't use masks to hide behind. If I want to hide, I simply won't show up.








-----apicole: that was excellent. It gave me the chills.
Just one ... I've been alone all day.
763.4
not enough!!








but umm ';to know this, one is very close'; huh??? what do u mean?
3
none
none today....but that could change tomorrow.
none so far but the day isn't over yet.
two.
four
at least 6 one for every person I met today such is life ...glad I live in the back of beyond but when look in mirror only one mine
Five masks today,mother,wife,customer,friend,in law.
let's just put it this way - a mask is answering your question!
one because I forgot to take it off.
None. if I have, I haven't noticed. Hmmmmm.





It is not that I will not wear one. Mostly I am hindered by the masks others place upon me of their own making.








Peace.
One for my boss, another for my ';work'; friends, one for my subordinates and a fourth for my customers. So four.
just the one....just got out of bed and haven't seen anyone yet....ask me tonight :)
none. no need to.
Deliberately? Five this morning.





'Unconciously'? Maybe one a nanosecond! After all, it's all masks really, isn't it?


.
One for each person that's had to talk to me at work = 80-90
one happy smiley one when i was telling someone that everything fine with me even though it were'nt
You ask me how I became a madman. It happened thus: One day, long before many gods were born, I woke from a deep sleep and found all my masks were stolen, -the seven masks I have fashioned and worn in seven lives, - I ran maskless through the crowded streets shouting, ';Thieves, thieves, the cursed thieves.';





Men and women laughed at me and some ran to their houses in fear of me.





And when I reached the market place, a youth standing on a house-top cried, ';He is a madman.'; I looked up to behold him; the sun kissed my own naked face for the first time. For the first time the sun kissed my own naked face and my soul was inflamed with love for the sun, and I wanted my masks no more. And as if in a trance I cried, ';Blessed, blessed are the thieves who stole my masks.';





Thus I became a madman.





And I have found both freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.





But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief
I wear the guise of comedy.
None.


To be confident with this is to be closer. x
one i am looking faithfull today.
I like of to think of it as Polymorpism in OOP in java .net etc.......one object many roles not masks...





And yes i wore about 3 so far.......
You tell me!!!


It's 3:02pm in China and I am staring at Y!A in my office and the boss is 10 yards away, thinking I am working. Can't I really make a change??
none

No comments:

Post a Comment